August 2, 2013

Top Ten Birthday Crushes


Another window shopping extravaganza was to be had again today - at least until I can get my outfit post set-up organized for next week. This time, I'm treating myself to the visual stimulation of apartment decor, among other eye candies, to celebrate my twentieth.

1. I've been looking for a promising eyeshadow pencil; then this Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour comes onto my radar. Perfect in rose gold, with just the right bit of shimmer.
2. Also in need of a lengthening mascara, particularly after a situation with my old tube baking in a hot car on our wedding day...oops! I have heard wonderful things about Diorshow Iconic (waterproof, of course).
3. A new copy of Wuthering Heights, after I misplaced mine last winter. This one by Mr. Boddington's Studio, with such a freshly designed cover.
4. Since I picked up yoga a little less than a month ago, I invested in a yoga mat and strap carrier - but I can't resist this Floral Flag Yoga Bag. Athletic chic and the perfect dose of Americana.
5. Always desperate for a nice wooden easel that will allot for large-scale canvases. This one by Utrecht would be the most utilitarian option.
6. Perfect for my inner animal-lover that wants to pamper herself in the bath, these vegan soaps are gorgeously handmade with lavender, ginger, rosemary, among other ingredients, in Seattle.
7. In need of an excuse to splurge on a camcorder, and what better reason than preparing to document a growing life? This Canon Vixia is necessary for a birthday list (or baby registry)!
8. Although my planter collection is larger than my garden, which consists of an overflowing ashtray and some freshly cut flowers, this ceramic rhinoceros piece would look at place next to my zoo of lambs, swans, and horses. And now to find some proper gardening tips.
9. An adorable rug for next to my front door. I'm always thinking ahead when it comes to apartment decor, and something with this kind of character would look charming under the feet of autumn visitors.
10. Some measuring spoons to add a bit of floral to my kitchen cupboards. Grouped with the matching measuring cup collection, my inner baker is drooling over stoneware.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment