August 3, 2013

Old and New: Black Ankle Boots


Deena & Ozzy High/Low Ankle Boot

I adopted a pair of Chelsea boots by Ecote back in winter 2011, which hold the title of my most durable shoes to date. It wasn't until about a month ago that I needed to invest in a similar, yet updated pair. Forever faithful to the beautifully curated shoe selection of Urban Outfitters, my search started and ended with this high/low upper contour from Deena & Ozzy. And the process of breaking them in is ongoing - only further proof of their reliability come rain and snow.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. so glad you got a new pair, lol Let's hope the newbies past rain and snow
    ;-)

    xoxo,
    Haute

    ReplyDelete
  2. got to have a good pair of black boots! love your new pair

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete