October 19, 2013

H&M Knows Best

Duvet Cover Set
Cushion Cover
Round Glass Vase
Ceramic Mug
Salt and Pepper Shakers
Patterned Tray
Round Velvet Cushion
Cup with Candle
White Glass Vase
Two-Pack Curtains
Lace Tablecloth and Runner

Not sure if I'm just late in the game here, but I caught a glimpse of H&M's home collection while I was nursery shopping - and it totally blew me away. I can't say I wouldn't be thrilled to own any one of these pieces. I blame that tablecloth combo for sparking my interest in grey layered lace. Not to mention those squirrel salt and pepper shakers, which are perfect utilitarian and stylish decor. And I couldn't resist ordering that fawn duvet cover - I have a crafty idea to use that in the nursery as wall art.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment